Does ExitJunction harm Google's Organic SEO?

I naively believed that Exit Junction was a cure all in terms of making ad revenues and not using website real estate. After a few days of using however, I saw my organic google referrals plummet. while, I do not have enough data to make a definite statement about this, I have a strong suspicion its because of Exit Junction. As a result, I've taken it down.


Essentially, with Exit Junction, you are f&%king with Google, and its just not smart to do that given how dependent everyone is on Google. When, by pressing the back button a googler does not go back to Google, you are crossing some kind of a red line. You are crossing into Google's territory, and google will react like the Arctic wolf in guarding it (the reference comes from my memory of the book Never Cry Wolf).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for posting this, I was about to sign up with them, not now